WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 10, 2007

    The Louisville Game and Weekend picks.

    Well, that was certainly interesting on Thursday night. It was on pace to be a trademark West Virginia blowout, but Brohm was and continues to be the real deal. But he ain't no Patrick White.

    Anyway, it's nice to have an exciting game every now and then, and the near-comeback can only be good for the continuing development of the West Virginia-Louisville rivalry. All we need now is one of the insane basketball overtime bouts to break in our direction, and all will be in balance.

    As far as picks go, here they are again, straight up. I don't have the pointspreads on hand, but if the LawGeek wants to go ATS, and does it before the games start, I'll do my picks that way too.

    Illinois over Ohio State
    LSU over LA Tech
    Oklahoma over Baylor
    Kansas over OK State
    Texas A&M over Missouri
    Maryland over BC
    ASU over UCLA
    Auburn over Georgia
    USF over Syracuse
    Cincy over UConn
    East Carolina over Marshall
    Mississippi State over Alabama

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Geek, Sorry I didn't get picks in. I got tied up Friday night and picked on the fly (somewhat unsuccessfully) Saturday afternoon. I'll try to get some this Friday.

    Jeremy Cooper said...

    I picked 12 games and went 9 for 12.

    wvlawgeek said...

    Sorry Ole JB and everyone. DaGeek took a week off on Pick em. (After last weeks beat down I needed a break.) I will be picking games again this week though.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?