WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 7, 2007

    Bracketology in November WVU among last 4 out right now.

    Joe Lunardi's Bracketology is here in November.

    I love the November rush to judge the 65 teams whom will be dancing in March. I must admit that I am as susceptible as the next guy to look to the future. But come on I don't need the stress of just missing the tourney already. Some things of note would be that he projects the Big East with eight teams. I have no problem with that I just think my team is one of the deserving eight. (Realizing that my team has not played game one.)

    The rest of Mr. Lunardi's conference breakdown with more than one participant is as follows: Pac 10 seven; ACC six; Big 10 five; Big 12 five; SEC four; Missouri Valley two; Colonial two; Atlantic 10 two; Mountain West two and WAC two. While most of us are caught up in the BCS bowl game hype the basketball buildup is here as well. Seems that there truly is no break from the stress of being a fan (short for fanatic).

    Beyond this blog post do you the reader want me to have a permanent link to Lunardi's Bracketology on the left? I look forward to your thoughts.

    Da Geek

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Unfortunately, Big East coaches don't even consider us one of the eight. In the Big East Coaches preseason poll, we are picked 10th. Coaches vote for all the other teams in the conference except their own and there appears to be some bias against WVU in general. We've regularly finished higher than the coaches pick us in the preseason. Anyway, it's way to early to worry about the tourney. (NCAA or NIT) It will be very interesting just to see how this team performs throughout the year. The early contests against UT and OU may not be very good measuring tools as Huggins certainly expects this team to improve over time as he has continually stated that they are still in the very early stages of learning the new system. I'm cautiously optimistic about a successful season.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?