WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 6, 2007

    Jarrett Brown fix of the day

    Okay so, let's be straight. I'll admit, Steve Slayton is pretty darn cute with a 'fro.

    And it goes without saying that Pat White is foxy. His "meow" is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

    But my total Mountaineer crush is #16 Jarrett Brown. This beautiful, 6' 4" 220-pound man stands head and shoulders above his teammates. He's got some serious muscle to offer, and he's a rock star on the field.

    Since I have no actual sports knowledge to contribute to this blog, I am offering my Jarrett Brown fix of the day. This feature, of course, is dependent on my ability to find photos of my man in action.

    But to start, here ya go:





    *sigh*

    1 comment:

    Jeremy Cooper said...

    You seem to have good taste in men, Holly.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?