WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 23, 2008

    Tonight is the annual legislature game.

    That is right sport's fans it is WVU vs. Marshall men and women. This is for a years worth of bragging rights. Both teams have been tough at home. So these "Neutral" site games could prove interesting. One thing I have learned about this game is that who really knows. Truth is that both teams have won on days that they shouldn't so as I said we shall see. I know that I am going to have to deal with some stuff if DaGeek's Wifey's team is successful. So in the interest of the Earth continuing to move around the sun let's hope WVU wins. I would love to hear from everyone post game.

    DaGeek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?