WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 19, 2008

    Dykes in East West Shrine game tonight at 7 on ESPN 2.


    Keilen Dykes is in Houston preparing to play for the East team in the East-West Shrine Game Saturday with other all-star seniors from around the country. The 7 p.m. ET (ESPN2) is a great place to showcase his talents one more time. I for one will miss him. I have a personal fondness for this game because it is one that is all about charity. I am very proud of our representative and know that he will do his school proud. What I really like about this player is that he lets his game do his talking. I think though a bit undersized his heart and work ethic have proven him to be of NFL caliber. I was glad to learn that he has said that he is encouraged by the potential of the 08 squad. The team will sorely miss his leadership and his interior dominance. He and Dingle are going to be big shoes (and bodies) to fill.

    Photo from Rivals.Com.

    DaGeek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?