WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 25, 2011

    Blog comments... what is and isn't expected.

    Nothing pains me more than to have to post regulations upon a free flow space like a blog, however, recent comments by a select few have forced my hand.  I don't have any, and I mean no problem with debate or criticism of my posts, or the other author's posts.  However, I shall not publish comments that are personal attacks.  Attack my posts, attack my ideas, attack my predictions, attack my rankings, no problem at all.   Personal attacks upon myself or other authors shall not be tolerated.  That isn't to say that jabs and fun intended rivalry will limited but mean spirited attacks simply will not be aired on this blog.  You know who you are.  I want to hear from you, even my rivals but I won't post those attacks on this blog.  If you wish to participate, then I expect that the respectful posts be made. If that isn't your desire then simply don't expect to see your comments listed on this blog. 

    Notes: 

    To Orangefan:  You have made several attempts to post that you did in fact predict the demise of the Mountaineers in June of this year.  That is in fact a truthful statement.  You did make that prediction.  I did make a personal attack upon you calling your post game comments an act of cowardice.  That is and remains my mistake.  I should not have attacked you in that way.  I stand by the fact that you should have come to this debate during the week of the Syracuse game.  But alas, you did previously predict a Syracuse dominating win.  For that I apologize. 

    To the general public:  This is a WVU site. That is right we drink the Koolaid here. Their is a subjective standard to this content.  I make no appology for the same.  This site shall always post from a Mountaineer perspective.  Anyway, I look forward to hear from each of you in the future. 

    Now back to Mountaineer sports,

    Da Geek

    2 comments:

    share the love said...

    Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this.Keep blogging

    Bashir_E-BookReader said...

    This site have many good things,so i like it!!!

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?