WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 18, 2011

    Sorry for my long absense. Da Geek has been under the weather.

    To my loyal readers I apologize for my long absence. I have been dealing with some ailments that have prevented my necessary attention to this blog.  I realize many things have happened since my last post.  WVU got another commit, conference expansion silliness out of control and WVU football camp is in full force, and the WVU Men's Basketball team is in Italy.  My hope is to explore all of those topics in the very near future.  Suffice to say EER football is on the way.  I hope all EER nation is doing well.

    Da Geek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?