WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 3, 2011

    Pass me a brew...please...Let's Go Mountaineers!!!

    It is official, the WVU Board of Governors passes beer sales at MP Stadium by a 10-5vote. Let's Go Mountaineers!!! Let's go drink some beers!!! That cheer takes on a whole new life today. I am excited and I am starting to save the money right now to afford my $10 dollar beer for the Marshall game.

    On a serious note, I am of the belief that this isn't going to drastically change the "behavior issues" continually being debated regarding this issue. I do believe that the revenue generated from beer sales will be significant. I am looking forward to another excellent season of Mountaineer football and now I am going to get to drink my first MP Stadium beer on a Sunday. Let us hope that the selection of beers will be a good one.

    Oliver luck said,"the beer will be sold in plastic containers, it will not be sold near the student section and only two beers will be sold per visit to the beer stand. The vendors will not be selling beer in the stands. The fans will have to get up and walk to a stand to buy it. Those fans who have had enough will not be served."

    Da Geek

    2 comments:

    RHinz said...

    well all I can say is...it's about time. we've all been waiting for this for years and it definitely will cut down on all the idiots leaving, getting hammered at halftime, and coming back in and being just ridiculous. Let's Gooooooo Mountaineers....Paaaassss me a BEER!

    r cardot said...

    We have got to do something to cover the high salaries we are committed to for our coaches. It is not the responsible person I worry about it is the binge drinker that makes a fool of himself that looks bad and gives us a bad rap, which in most cases we deserve.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?