WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 22, 2011

    HypnoCoffee

    The many posts you have read this summer have been researched formed and written at one of this writer’s favorite watering holes. I want to commend the same to all of my readers. You may find them at 737 William Ave. Davis, WV. If your pleasure is Coffee and its derivatives, Beer, Cider or Ale this place is the place for you. Oh and did I tell you that it is equipped with free Wi-Fi. The owner, Kade Archuleta is an energetic entrepreneur who is making this place into a must visit for all who travel to beautiful Tucker County, WV.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Was this a paid political announcement or gratutious. Sounds like the place to be. You are doing good. Informative comments on the fall football season. Keep it up..

    wvlawgeek said...

    @Anonymous twas gratuitous. I just really love that place and since I spend a great deal of time blogging from their I felt compelled to share it with all of my readers.

    Da Geek

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?