WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 25, 2008

    Alone in first place?!?!

    In the words of my son, "Didn't see that one coming".

    Clearly our destiny is in our own hands. I think it's likely we'll crack the top 25 just so that one Big East team might be represented! I don't know how I feel about that. There appears to be a lot of parity across college with a couple of teams with more talent (USC, Georgia) that still can be upset.

    Does this mean Penn St. is this year's Ohio St? I don't think Alabama would dominate them. But Texas, USC, Georgia and probably Oklahoma would. Hopefully, we'll get a shot at the ACC in the Orange Bowl. I think we could beat FSU.

    1 comment:

    wvlawgeek said...

    What does it all mean? I for one am all for all other Big East teams losing at least 3 times. UConn looked pretty good. The truth is that I only care about one Big East team though, that's right sports fans the "Old Gold and Blue" are all that matters. The Big East Rule as it is referred two in the BCS is not an issue as the last 3 seasons have been solid. So as far as I am concerned this season may the other Big East teams continue to lose at least 3. And then they can win their bowl games unless they are Pitt may they never win again!!!

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?