WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 8, 2008

    Well the fall begins...WVU 24th and 25th in two major polls...

    Well they remain in the top 25 this week. That is something all things considered. Obviously, the gamblers have lost faith for the Eers are beginning the betting line as 8.5 point dogs. That is OK by me. I like climbing the hill. I just hope that we don't forget the rope. Clearly someone did last weekend. Pat White told us that he isn't panicking. I am not but I have reassessed my goals for the year. BCS or bust. Now that will be a tall order but one that can be fulfilled. Those that are already jumping ship I think are waisting lifeboats. I really think that this ship will reach the port. All that being said I am ready to see what they can do against Colorado. The Buffs are no doubt smelling blood in the water. They will come ready to play and thus we need to be as well. So hang in there gang. Thursday of next week is the beginning of the rest of the season. I for one will be watching...
    Lets Go Mountaineers!!!
    DaGeek

    2 comments:

    Greg said...

    #25 sounds appropriate. This team should be top 25. Fortunately, the rest of the Big East isn't showing any signs of domination. But it looks like a 4 way race with WVU, Cinci, South Florida, and Rutgers. At least we're not Pitt or Notre Dame!!!! ND SCHEDULED a 9 win season and it doesn't look like to me they're capable. Got to love that!

    Anonymous said...

    Starting to look like Rutgers may be out of this race. Doesn't Cincy have QB problems? It may be just be us (i hope) chasing USF for the title. We'll find out tonight how real they are.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?