WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 15, 2008

    100th Post for 2008!!!



    I hope this post finds the readers happy. I thought for this post I would just send out a big thank you to you the reader and to the authors on this site. Without them this site would be a no-go. Anyway, I hope that the readership continues to enjoy our posts. We would love it if you would comment on our posts and lend us your insights as well. WVU athletics has been in a 'golden era' we can only hope that it continues. I for one can never get enough of WVU sports. I hope that this site will continue to bring you up to date information and creative commentary. If you have any thoughts on how we can improve please use this post to share your thoughts.
    Da Geek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?