WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 22, 2011

    PITT Weak

    Vegas has this game WVU -6.5 with an over/under of 57.

    Translation WVU 31.75 Pitt 25.25 or roughly 32-25

    I can see that. Both teams should be able to score. Both have been inconsistent.

    I would lean toward the over (which I never bet the over) and WVU by 6

    Louisville +3 at USF O/U is 43 => 23-20

    Cant understand why Louisville isn't getting the respect. BJ Daniels is likely out. Maybe that's WHY. I like Louisville here but hope USF pulls it out.

    Rutgers -3 over UConn. No O/U because no one cares.
    Rutgers' Jamison running well. Rutgers by 10

    Cinci -3 over Syracuse No O/U becuase no one cares.
    Should be interesting with no Collaros vs no heart. Apparently season goals were met by Syracuse and the team packed it in after the WVU game. (At least according to their fans)

    I like Cinci and that defense by 3

    1 comment:

    wvlawgeek said...

    My bold prediction for tonights game:WVU 35 sPitt 29.

    Da Geek

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?