WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 26, 2009

    Basketball Pre-Season

    I know it's early. But I thought I'd jump at the chance with football having an idle week to look at what's coming. In the next couple of weeks all the big publications will be coming out with the pre-season basketball picks. I just looked online, Andy Katz has the Mountaineers at #9 competing with Villanova (#4) for Big East supremacy.

    I have to admit, I'm a little giddy with excitement about the upcoming season. If we can get consistent play from the point (on and off the court) I think we can compete with anyone. I know Joe was re-instated, anyone know the status of Bryant? Devin Ebanks is already starting to see the pub. I hope he and Da'Sean can keep their heads about them as the spotlight gets brighter. I haven't seen many Ebanks interviews but his body language on court has always been very cool and level headed. Butler seems more of a candidate show his emotions and have ups and downs.

    Looking forward to season, should be a lot of fun to watch.


    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?