WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Rich Rod's Depo... You be the judge>>>

    I have furnished you with the links to the Rich Rod Deposition. It comes in three parts. I will let you read this 300+ page document at your leisure. Since I know you have nothing better to do. I just felt that this is information that gives you a feel for what the Coach's thoughts were. I concede that we may know no more than we already did but here it is. It is in PDF format so it should work on your computer or browser.

    Link to first part of deposition.
    Link to second part of deposition.
    Link to third part of deposition.

    Da Geek

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I started to read the deposition a couple days ago, but it wasn't a great read. I've seen some of the articles about his deposition and it seems to be the major revelation is that DickRod didn't misstep in any of his responses. It also doesn't seem that there was anything major in his testimony that would cause anybody to change their opinion. I was a little surprised that there wasn't something new or crazy in there, however, just due to the banter in the media over the last month or so.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?