WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 13, 2008

    Pat White gets his first '08 All-American Honor


    He was the third Mountaineer in as many years to be named to the Playboy All American Team. Dan Mozes '06 and Steve Slaten '07. It should be noted that Playboy picks one QB to be on its team. A high honor indeed. Also, this should be a great start to a Heisman campaign. I find it just as interesting that our beloved Pat was picked ahead of last years Heisman winner, Tim Tebo. The accolades keep coming in for this student athlete and are very much deserved. As all the readers on this blog are aware Pat is the all-everything to this team. Anyway, congrats to Pat!!!


    Pat discusses this honor (as quoted in the Charleston Daily Mail)... "Being named to this team is a great honor, one of many I will always remember," White said. "I can now tell my children and grandchildren one day that I was truly a 'playboy' while in college. "Really, it's an honor and a privilege to become part of the long legacy of All-Americans named to Playboy's prestigious team. I would be remiss if I didn't mention my parents, coaches and teammates, who without them, none of these accolades would be possible."


    DaGeek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?