WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 18, 2008

    Spring Game. DaGeek will be in the House!!!

    Spring Ball has two purposes. One find out where you stand and two come through the drills as healthy as possible. I am excited to go to yet another clash of the Gold and Blue. The format will award points to the offense for touchdowns and field goals, and the defense for stops, turnovers and touchdowns. It looks to be an entertaining day. Also, as is always the case the $5.00 donation will go to the Children's Hospital. I hope to see a lot of fans there tomorrow!

    I will be traveling to the game tomorrow and will give everyone an update on how the players appeared. If you are planning on coming to the game please come and see me on the press-box side of the stadium. It should be a lot of fun and I pray injury free. It will be exciting to see how some of the young blood plays as well. From what I understand the last two recruiting years 05 and 06 will be shinning tomorrow. Anyway, I will do my best to give you a full report on the same.

    Happy Gold Blue Game Eve,

    DaGeek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?