WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 11, 2010

    Pat White's Number 5 now to be donned by "Sticks" aka I MAC

    How do you feel about this number coming out of a 1 year retirement? I am very frustrated by it. I believe that Pat White has earned the right to have the Jersey placed on the wall of honor. While I am hopeful that I Mac will be a great reciever and do exceptional things for our school to me it is desturbing. I suppose the upside is that fans no longer have an obsolete Jersey to where to games but that is kind of the point. That number means something. I hope that by letting others wear it, it doesn't lose that impact. Long Live Pat White!!!

    Go Eers

    Da Geek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?