WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 9, 2009

    Twitter

    As uncool as twittering sounds to me, I think its going to become a must read for Mountaineer fans. I recently read a post from the Big East blogger Brian Bennet on ESPN that followed the coaches Twitter pages. Bill Stewart by far is the most followed. So, I thought I might want to check it out to see what good 'ole Coach Stew is up to.

    It turns out coach plays a lot of golf and tours the state with promotional appearances. He talks about working events with coach Huggins and he includes a few good tidbits like the following:

    Good story by John Antonik on Mountaineer running back Ryan Clarke on MSNsportsNET.comhttp://tinyurl.com/nx9zjn

    1 comment:

    wvlawgeek said...

    I have added Coach Stew's Twitter link to the links on the left.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?