WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 7, 2009

    ESPN Game Day Comes to Morgantown...










    DaGeek had the distinct pleasure of attending the first visit by ESPN's "Game Day" in Morngantown. I must say that it was a load of fun and the locals were in loud and proud form from the beginning till the end. I had the pleasure of seeing the Logo among other notables. It was an exciting time and it must have been because I had to get up early to attend it. But I digress it was great exposure for our beloved school. Thanks Huggs for making us relevant again. Anyway, I took a few photos and wanted to share them with you.

    Looking forward to tonights game. As you can see on the last photo 3 out of 4 picked the good guys to win.

    GO EERS!!!

    DaGeek

    No comments:

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?