WV Law Geek's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 31, 2007

    Welcome to my blog...

    I have taken my friend's advice and have created this blog-space for the purposes of putting my thoughts regarding all things Mountaineer to cyber-paper. It is a wonderful thing to begin this journey. I hope that each of you enjoy this project. Thanks for reading.

    I would like to point you out to the links on the left side of the page. I will update these as I find new and good ones. I have tested the links and they all worked for me. I think that maybe the rivals bowl projections site might require membership. If that is the case I am sorry.

    Also, at the bottom of the page is a You tube run series of WVU sports videos. You can watch them from this blog site. And finally I have included my first blog site poll. I will place these on here at different times. The one currently running and will do so until December 6th is concerning WVU's chances of making the title game.

    Some future posts will include my weeklyTop 25. I will post my top 25 each week. I welcome the criticism. I only ask that if you do please post your picks and why.

    Thanks again for being apart of this,

    DaGeek

    5 comments:

    Jeremy Cooper said...

    Very nice color scheme. However, I think you need to have 6'6" 240 blasting in the background.

    KerriDee said...

    Ok.... great idea! My first comment... I do agree with you that we should be higher in the polls but I don't think there's any way that we're going to be able to climb much higher in the polls without some losses above us no matter how well we play.

    Anonymous said...

    Excellent start to an excellent blog! I'm so proud of you!

    Greg said...

    Sweet page Chris! I'll be checking for regular updates. So how to we input our corrections to your poll. :)

    Anonymous said...

    Looking good! I'm glad you decided to do this. Can't wait to read more about my beloved 'Eers.

    Youtube Highlights for South Florida Game

    Big East Champions

    Bruce Irvin

    Pat White 15 Touchdowns Just to remind you of how fun scoring can be...

    Geno Smith Video By Dougitydog

    How important are early verbal commitments?

    How many pushups do you predict Brock will press in Marshall game?